Today I want to review the hotel which we stayed in during our 2 weeks holiday to Orlando.
We arrived on the 14th February 2018 & our check out day was the 28th February 2018.
We stayed there as a group of 12 and had 3 rooms. The holiday was a very generous gift from my parents for my Dad receiving his pension. They chose this hotel as they go to Orlando every couple of years and this is their favourite hotel.
I believe its a 3 star hotel & i think it cost just under £1000 per person but that price also included flights. We booked as a package through Virgin Holidays.
This hotel is based in Kissimee. We’ve stayed in Kissimee & I.Drive before. This hotel is located behind a place called Old Town. We love Old Town. The hotel from the exterior looks absolutely beautiful.
(Credit to Comfort Suites for the photo).
Lets talk about the amenities this hotel provides.
● FREE Wi-Fi which we took advantage of especially me being a YouTuber & blogger. It was easy to connect to it. Just put a password in and you were connected.
● SMOKE FREE. I’m a non-smoker so this didn’t really apply to me however my partner smokes & he was going out the front of the hotel for a cigarette. Also the electronic cigarettes/vapers were not permitted in the hotel.
● FITNESS CENTER. There is a small fitness gym with bikes, treadmills, weights etc. I couldn’t use it because of my health.
● FREE HOT BREAKFAST. Now this really suited us and we took advantage of it. It was a buffet breakfast with cold & hot foods & they even had Mickey Mouse waffles. By having this free breakfast it saved us having to buy breakfast & it set us up well for the days in the parks.
● OUTDOOR POOL. There’s an outdoor swimming pool & a hot tub. The kids loved the pool. Unfortunately I only went in them once due to my health but it was lovely just to lie on one of the many sun beds near the pool with a drink from the pool bar.
● COMPUTER WITH INTERNET. In the lobby they had a computer with internet access. My Son used it once to check the football scores back home.
● OUTDOOR PARKING. There’s a spacious parking lot and we were able to see our car from our room up on the 7th floor (the top floor).
● WELL-LIT AREA. It was definitely well lit especially when we were returning in the dark.
● MULTI-LINGUAL STAFF.
● BRAILLE CODED EXITS.
● ACCESSIBLE HOTEL.
● BUS PARKING. We saw a bus a few times out the front of the hotel which you could use to go to the parks on however we didn’t use this service as we had a car.
● ELEVATORS. There were 2 elevators however for the majority of our stay 1 was out of order which at busy times such as breakfast there was a wait to get in the elevator. I couldn’t use the stairs due to my health however they allowed us to use the staff service elevator which was a great help.
● NO PETS ALLOWED.
There are some service/amenities that may require an additional cost. These are:-
Games room- free to go in there but you had to pay to use the arcade machines.
Guest use copy machine.
Valet cleaning service.
Guest use fax machine.
(Credit to Comfort Suites for the photos).
So if you are on business then I would say this hotel is perfect for you.
Every single day a maid would come into our room and change and make the beds as well as taking any dirty towels. We always left a tip in an envelope they provide. There was a couple of days the maid didn’t come in as we were in the room but just put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Also every 3 days they changed our towels. Was super handy having our towels provided for us. Left more room in our luggage.
In the room we had a microwave & refrigerator. Was really helpful having the fridge for our drinks & we used the microwave a handful of times. You get premium bedding. There’s USB ports too. There’s also a flat screen tv in the rooms. You get a coffee maker & coffee etc.
This hotel is conveniently located near to Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimee, Lakefront Park & Old Town. Walt Disney World’s resorts really wern’t that far away at all & Old Town was literally a stones throw away.
This hotel also does a Choice Privileges Program which you can earn rewards, free nights & gift cards.
Just going to talk about our room.
As you went in the bathroom was on the left. The bathroom was very spacious. There was a huge mirror & sink area. You got left some mini toiletries- soap, shampoo & conditioner which was a great help as I didn’t pack any conditioner. The bath was quite small but I’m only petite so it was fine and there’s a shower too.
There was a bit of a lounge area. There was a sofa which doubled up as a sofa bed which we didn’t need to use. An ice bucket and the ice machine was just down the corridor. There was a little table & 2 chairs.
In the room there was 2 king size very comfortable beds. A table which had a telephone, alarm, clock and some information including some Disney information.
There was also a decent size closet and in there was an iron, ironing board, extra pillows, coat hangers & a safety deposit box which we used and I would recommend you get one too & it cost around $30 for the 2 weeks.
Also had a great view of Old Town.
(Room photos. Credit to Confort Suites for the photos).
Overall I really enjoyed staying here & i can easily see why it’s my Parents favourite hotel. I would totally recommend this hotel to you and would definitely stay there again. In 3 years time hopefully, fingers crossed.
I vlogged the whole holiday for my YouTube channel & for memories. Below you can watch my travel day video which has a hotel room tour in it.
I hope youve enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful & informative.
Have you stayed here before? Let me know if you have and your thoughts.
Thank you for reading.
Until next time,