I just wanted to give you an end of month review on the products I had in my shop my stash for April 2019. This is going to just be a quick, to the point post otherwise I’ll write an essay when I don’t need to.
** PRODUCTS I LOVED **
• Revolution Fast Base stick foundation.
• Revolution Pro full cover camouflage concealer.
• Nars Radiant creamy concealer.
• Freedom pressed powder.
• MUA translucent pressed powder.
• W7 Glowcomotion highlighter.
• Benefit 24hr brow setter.
• Zoeva Cocoa-Blend eyeshadow palette.
• Profusion Cosmetics Shimmers eyeshadow palette.
** PRODUCTS I LIKED **
• The Ordinary High-Adherence silicone primer.
• Laura Mercier foundation primer.
• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr foundation.
• Revolution Fast Base concealer.
• W7 Puff Perfection pressed powder.
• Rimmel Lasting Finish blush in the shade 020 Pink Rose.
• Revolution Vivid Baked blusher in the shade name Make Love Instead.
• Sport FX Mist & Fix setting spray.
• Studio10 Glow-Plexion makeup mist.
• I ❤️ Makeup eye primer.
• Max & More eyeshadow primer.
• L’Oréal Lash Paradise mascara.
• Revolution Viper mascara.
• Benefit Ka-Brow.
• W7 Delicious eyeshadow palette.
• Benefit High Brow.
• Revolution liquid lipstick in the shade name Grandee.
• Essence lipliner in the shade 12 Wish Me A Rose.
• Too Faced Sweet Peach creamy peach oil lipgloss.
• Benefit Cha Cha balm.
• I ❤️ Makeup lipstick in the shade name Dream About Success.
• Simply Be lipstick in the shade name In The Buff.
• Skin Chemists Rose Quartz Youth Defence lip plumper.
** PRODUCTS I HATED **
• MUA Prism highlighter in the shade name Rose Tinted.
• NYX eyebrow pencil.
** PRODUCTS I DIDN’T USE **
• This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up.
• Simple Hydrating Booster.
• NYX blusher in the shade name Lollipop Hop.
• Lottie Eye Foil in the shade name Sell Out.
• Huda Beauty Topaz Obsessions eyeshadow palette.
• Rimmel Matte liquid lipstick.
• NYX Butter Gloss in the shade name Glaze-Y Days.
• Model Co X Karl Lagerfeld lipliner in the shade name Rosewood.
** PRODUCTS I DECLUTTERED **
• Too Faced single eyeshadow as it had smashed to pieces- worth £12.99.
• Simple Hydrating Booster as had it in my stash for 2 months & not once used it- worth £6.99.
• Laura Mercier foundation primer as used it all up- worth £9.15.
• MUA Prism highlighter in the shade name Rose Tinted as it had no pigment once applied on the face- worth £4.
• I ❤️ Makeup eye primer as the packaging had all split open- worth £3.
• L’Oréal Lash Paradise mascara as it had been in my collection for months- worth £11.99.
• Revolution Viper mascara as it had been in my collection for months- worth £3.
• NYX eyebrow pencil as although it was my correct shade it actually had more of a red tone to it & I have no red tones in my hair plus the pencil snapped- worth £10.
• Model Co X Karl Lagerfeld lipliner in the shade name Rosewood as had it in my stash for 2 months & not once did I use it- worth £25.
** HOW MUCH MONEY IN PRODUCTS DID I USE UP THIS MONTH **
I used a total of £86.12 worth of products up this month. Super pleased.
I did a video on my YouTube channel reviewing my April 2019 Shop My Stash products & you can watch it below.
So that concludes this blog post. Hope you’ve enjoyed reading it.
Until next time,
#ThisWorks #Simple #TheOrdinary #LauraMercier #Revolution #Rimmel #RevolutionPro #Nars #W7 #Freedom #MUA #NYX #SportFX #Studio10 #I❤️Makeup #I❤️Revolution #Max&More #L’Oréal #Benefit #Lottie #Zoeva #HudaBeauty #ProfusionCosmetics #Essence #TooFaced #SimplyBe #SkinChemists #ModelCo #KarlLagerfeld #ModelCoXKarlLagerfeld